Thursday, September 6, 2012

OWH

 I am currently participationg in  the Big Idea Festival over at Big Picture Classes.  Day 1 the challenge was to send out happy mail.  I found this note in the message board and thought I would share it with you all since our big "project" at camp - complete with a prize - is making cards for Operation Write Home.


Stacy and everyone else. I am currently in Afghanistan, and there is a lovely program called Operation Write Home . They send donated Cards to Soldiers serving in Afghanistan and Kuiwat. If you feel like donating to them and passing on your happy mail to a Solider I know myself and others appreciate it. I get a box for my hallway and they are gone in about 12 hours.

I love hearing from someone who actually receives the cards!  

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome. I'm going to be bringing about 20 with me, but hope to do some during as well!

    ReplyDelete